Need a little double-decker inspiration? You’ve come to the right place. Make lunchtime double the fun with these delicious decked-out club sandwiches.
- 3 slices of toasted bread of your choice
- 1 avocado peeled and seeded
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tbsp. salt
- ¼ tbsp. pepper
- 2 large eggs
- sliced cheese
- slices of crispy Gwaltney Bacon
- Scoop avocado in medium bowl. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and mash with fork.
- Spread the avocado on a piece of toasted bread and top with sliced cheese, Gwaltney Bacon and fried egg.
- Top the layer with another slice of toast and repeat Step 1.
- Close the sandwich with another avocado-slathered slice of toast.
- Place toothpicks in 4 corners of sandwich to hold together.
- Slice the sandwich in half or diagonal quarters and serve.