Give the family a reason to seize the day early with our Gwaltney grilled breakfast scramble.
- 6 cups thawed hash browns
- 1 package Gwaltney Ham, sliced
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup green onion diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray a foil BBQ-safe pan with cooking spray, add in the thawed hash browns and ham.
- Add eggs to a large bowl with milk and whisk until combined.
- Stir in the cheese and green onions and pour over the hash browns and ham.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and cook on the grill (on indirect heat) at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and cook for an additional 15-35 minutes, until edges are crispy.