These little Halloween snacks are so delicious, it’s scary. The family will love making (and eating) our Gwaltney Hot Dog Mummies.
- 8 Gwaltney Hot Dogs
- 1 (8-ounce) tube of crescent rolls
- Mustard or ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Sprinkle flour onto your surface and unroll and separate dough into 4 rectangles, then press perforations to seal.
- Cut the dough into thin strips with a pizza cutter or sharp knife to form long “bandages”.
- Wrap the “bandage” dough around the Gwaltney Hot Dogs, leaving space for the mummy’s face.
- Repeat this with all the hot dogs and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, create eyes with mustard or ketchup, and enjoy!