Put your pumpkin seeds to good use with this delicious recipe.
- About 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 slices Gwaltney Bacon
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds, removing the pulp.
- Pour the seeds into a large pot, add water and one tablespoon of salt.
- Bring water to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and spread the seeds on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the four slices of Gwaltney Bacon into small pieces and place them in the pan with the seeds.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake the pumpkin seeds for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees, stirring and turning the seeds every 5 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- Mix up the seeds and bacon and enjoy.