Our Gwaltney Grilled Sausage Campfire Dinner is perfect for your backyard or your campsite. Try it out and share a photo.
- 4 Gwaltney Great Dogs or 4 Gwaltney Smoked Sausages, cut into pieces
- 4 red potatoes, washed
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Start by dicing your potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- Create a rectangle of heavy duty foil and fold up the sides creating a 1-inch rim.
- Spray your foil with cooking spray and place the potatoes inside.
- Top with Gwaltney Hot Dogs or Sausage and green beans.
- Lightly drizzle your meal with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Fold up the sides to create your packet.
- OUTDOOR COOKING: Place your packets onto prepared coals. Cook for 30 minutes making sure to turn a few times.
- AT HOME COOKING: Bake at 415 degrees for 30 minutes.