Everything is better on the grill (and the best with bacon). Top dinner off with these grilled peaches and ice cream with crumbled bacon.
- 8 pieces of Gwaltney Bacon (crumbled)
- 4 ripe peaches
- Canola oil
- Vanilla ice cream (or your favorite flavor)
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush the peach halves with a touch of with oil and place on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize.
- Remove from the grill with a pair of tongs and serve with a scoop of ice cream in the center of the fruit. Top with Gwaltney Bacon crumbles and enjoy.