Love fried bologna, but want to mix things up? Try grilling your Gwaltney Bologna this summer for a delicious twist on a classic.
- 12 pieces of Gwaltney Thick Sliced Bologna
- your favorite spice mix
- 6 hamburger buns
- 12 or so thin, sliced onions
- yellow mustard
- dill pickle slices
- Fire up your grill on medium heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of the Gwaltney Bologna slices with the seasoning.
- Spray grill grates with nonstick spray and place the bologna onto grill for 30 seconds on each side (or until grill marks are visible) flipping with tongs.
- Lightly toast the buns if desired.
- Add 2 bologna slices to each bun, top with onion, plenty of mustard and dill pickle slices.