Kids grow up fast. One day, they’re eating bologna sandwiches… the next day, they’re MAKING them. Like this fun, delicious recipe
- 8 slices Gwaltney Bologna
- 4 slices of bread
- ½ cup grated jack cheese
- ½ cup grated sharp cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Place ½ tbsp. of olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add Gwaltney Bologna.
- Fry bologna for about 2-3 minutes per side until it’s slightly crisp.
- Place cheese in bologna and cover with a lid to melt.
- Place bologna on bread with a little mayo and serve.