This Gwaltney Good Time starts with everyone’s favorite double feature: movie night and concession snacks. Build them and invite your friends.
- 2 packs Gwaltney Hot Dogs
- 1 lb. Gwaltney Bacon
- 1 can prepared chili, with or without beans
- 2 packages hot dog buns
- shredded cheese
- Prepare Gwaltney Pork Hot Dogs by grilling or gently boiling in water.
- Brown 1 lb. of Gwaltney Bacon. Drain on paper towel. Crumble into bits.
- Heat 1 can of prepared chili.
- Place the bacon bits, chili, relish, japaleños, shredded cheese into separate serving bowls. Add other condiments like mustard and ketchup.
- Arrange hot dogs in buns on large platter.