Start a new Thanksgiving breakfast tradition with our sweet and savory Cinnamon Bun Gobblers.
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon bun rolls with icing
- 10 slices Gwaltney Thick Cut Bacon
- 5 candy corns
- 5 red mini candy-coated chocolate candies
- 10 candy eyeballs
- 30 mini pretzel sticks
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Set icing aside. Separate dough into 5 rolls; place about 3 inches apart on cookie sheet. Unroll each roll about 1 inch and tuck dough into the roll to create neck of turkey.
- Bake 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet and cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Gwaltney Bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel-lined plate. Cut bacon slices in half. Tuck 4 halves of bacon into back of each cinnamon roll so they look like tail feathers.
- Drizzle tops of rolls with icing. Decorate turkeys with candy eyeballs, candy corn and candy-coated chocolate candies. Before serving, place pretzel sticks underneath to resemble turkey feet.