Let the flames work their sweet magic. A Gwaltney Good Time begins at the grill with these summer recipes and tips.
- 1 package of Gwaltney Hot Dogs
- 1 package of Gwaltney Bacon
- Barbecue sauce
- 1 package of your favorite sliced cheese
- 8 hot dog buns
- Slice the Gwaltney Hot Dogs lengthwise. Make sure to only slice halfway through.
- Stuff with thin slices of cheese.
- Wrap the hot dog with Gwaltney Bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Use a basting brush to coat the hot dog with barbecue sauce.
- Place on hot grill and cook until bacon is cooked through and cheese is melted (or bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes).
- Remove toothpicks, place on bun and enjoy!