Need a fun way to entertain the little ones? Try crafting these adorable Popsicle Stick Snowmen.
- Popsicle sticks
- Hot glue gun
- Black and white paint
- Googly eyes
- Colored craft foam
- Foam paintbrush
- Line up six vertical popsicle sticks next to each other.
- Place a line of hot glue horizontally across the sticks, about 1/3 of the way down, and adhere the 7th popsicle. This will create the brim of the snowman’s hat.
- Using black paint, brush the top third (brim to top of hat) and let dry.
- Mix glitter into white paint, and brush the lower 2/3 of the sticks, creating the snowman’s face.
- Use your creativity and the remaining supplies to create the details of the face and hat.
- Glue a piece of string to the backside and hang your new winter décor.